Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

Hemiparesis



Something I think that people can find hard to understand is my left sided hemiparesis, it is basically exactly like having a stroke, my whole left side is weak and I'm unable to do things like I used to for example I can't walk and am restricted to a bed or a wheelchair, I can only use my right hand to do things and I'm just completely different to how I was before, I never expected this and it was such a shock after surgery but I'm building my strength up and slowly but surely getting my left side back. It is going to take a long time and I will have to work extremely hard but I'm determined to be back on my feet and using my left arm as soon as possible so physio is my main focus and I work very hard as all I want is to be able to do things normally again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment