Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Depth


I wanted to write a post explaining something that's been on my mind a lot throughout this whole experience. I think a lot of people don't understand that there's so much more to having  cancer than illness and there's so much more depth to it. Like its not just that I have cancer in general , there's also small things that come with this experience such as the fact I can't use my whole left side. There are lots of things that have changed for me or happened to me  as a result of cancer and not just the fact that I had a weird lump on my brain, for example I no longer am able to go to the toilet without help. I miss being able to do simple things like even emptying the dishwasher and I wish I could have my life back however all of this is more motivation for physio

No comments:

Post a Comment