Pages

Sunday 26 June 2016

Staying Strong

Throughout this experience I have had to remain very strong and positive. Tbh I'm not quite sure how I have managed, I think It's because I just accepted that this is happening and I just have to keep going and get through it, so the situation has affected me but I know that I  have to persevere and just keep swimming as Dory would say,I'm surrounded by positive people who help keep my strength going and it's very true that despite this I have down moments but they make sure I get back up again. Because of them I know that I will have tons of support throughout this whole thing and that I will find the light at the end of this tunnel, It's been hard for me to realise that I will make it out of this and I will get better and be able to walk again etc, but people around me such as family, friends and the people from the Teenage Cancer Unit have helped me come to the realisation that I will not be like this forever

No comments:

Post a Comment