Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

In 5 years time...

This post is about where I see myself/would like to be in 5 years. Firstly, I would definitely like to be back waling which I will achieve if I continue to work hard with physio every week, I know that the arm usually takes longer to come back than the leg but I would hope that I would have my left arm back as well, getting my left side back is the most important thing for me. I would like to have gotten good results in my AS' and A2's (currently I'm taking a year out and will be resting next year,I'm studying photography, media studies and theatre studies although I'm not too keen on going back to do photography)I would also love to be at uni or thinking of uni, I'm really wanting to go to some kind of performing arts uni, specifically in London, although I know how difficult it is to get into and how hard that industry is, but I can always dream haha, because of my experience I have decided that when I'm better I would love to do some work with the Teenage Cancer Trust and maybe even volunteer as a youth worker because I would love if I could help other teens going through a situation like this, so I would like to see myself doing some sort of charity work but specifically with the Teenage Cancer Trust, brain tumour charity and also an animal charity (totally unrelated and nothing to do with my situation but I just loveee animals and feel very strongly about animal abuse, in fact i haven't talked about my pets yet which is surprising, the pictures below are my pets.Flash is the gorgeous black lab, he is now 10 years old and the pet we have had the longest, Minnie is the cute cavapoo and she is around 1 and a half. The 2 cats are brothers and are called Bieber and Muffin(Bieber is obviously my cat haha)they are nearing the age of 4. I absolutely adore my pets and I guess a plus to having a bed in the living room is that they can jump on my bed for a cuddle anytime.



No comments:

Post a Comment